Friday, April 12, 2019

Transcripts Made Easy - Review

Hey, y'all! How is life?  We are just about settled in our new place, finally.  Most of you have been asking and waiting for me to talk more about high school well, today is your lucky day!
As a homeschool mom of two teens, I get asked on several occasions how I do it. A few of the things most people want to know is how do I create a transcript, how do I organize their paperwork, how do I choose their classes, etc.  Most of the time my answer is always the same, "Girl, we are learning as we go because I have no idea. However, Pinterest has a plethora of things."  
Well, moving forward I will have more concrete answers!  As part of the Homeschool Review Crew, I was blessed to be able to review Transcripts Made Easy: The Homeschooler's Guide to High-School Paperwork, written by Janice Campbell and published by Everyday Education








Head over to our YouTube channel so that you can watch our review on this awesome book. 





Be sure to click the banner below to see what other Crew members thought about Transcripts Made Easy:  The Homeschooler's Guide to High-School Paperwork.


Transcripts Made Easy: The Homeschooler's Guide to High-School Paperwork {Everyday Education Reviews}




Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment