Monday, July 1, 2019

Homeschool Planner Picks

Can you believe it’s July already? I don’t know about you, but I get excited about July for one it’s my husband's birthday and for two I get a pullout, my new homeschooling planners!  Here are the two planners I will be using for the 2019-2020 school year.


This year I am actually using two different homeschooling planners, I am using the Hey Mama! Schoolhouse Planner for my oldest daughter.  She is starting her Junior year so she’s going to require a little bit more planning, therefore she will need a planner all to her self.  This will be our first year using this planner, but so far I really like it. 
For the younger kids, I am still using my all-time favorite A Simple Plan for the Homeschooling Family.  I just absolutely love it it has been my favorite since I started homeschooling six years ago! 
Let me know if y'all would like a flip through of these planners and I will upload one to our YouTube channel.  

What homeschooling planner are you using this homeschool year?  Thank you for stopping by today I hope you have a blessed day and know that we appreciate you!

8 comments:

  1. I have seen great things about both of these planners! Since I am changing up our homeschool this year, and it's not coming with a planner already done for me like in the past, I have made my own grid planner. I'm going to see how this works and see if I need to change to something else. For non-homeschool, I use a Happy Planner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a paper and pencil for my homeschool planner. Simple, but it does the trick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both sound like great planners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea on having your teen have her own planner for schooling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg your a great mom, the kids are getting older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are almost done with school. We homeschool from mid September to mid July. I use My Father's World and it comes with it's own planner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great planner choices. I am using Plum Paper planner again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we don't homeschool but i love these hacks!

    ReplyDelete