Thursday, March 21, 2019

Wordless Wednesday - Closing and Moving Day

I'm so glad you all are so patient with me.  Life has been extremely busy for the Cooks' family, but we are finally getting settled!  I haven't shared a Wordless Wednesday with you all in a while, but I have one for you this week, it is a day late, but here it is.


Wednesday was CLOSING and MOVING day for our family!!

Our family is extremely grateful for the team that helped make this happen!


We thank God for the house that provided us shelter for almost 4 years!


Our oldest son is strong enough to help dad!  Praise the Lord


Even the youngest is able to help!  God is so good!


She is awesome at instructing when mama isn't there to do it.  Yes, Lord!


She did an amazing job preparing the new house to move in! Train them up!
  
God is truly amazing!  None of this would have been possible without Him!  I may share our journey in a future post, but for now, I am soaking in the joy!  
Thanks for stopping by today, I pray that you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment