Friday, August 9, 2019

Free Resource Friday - Free Online Curriculum

Hey, y'all!  Many of you are getting ready to start your new school year and some of you have already started.  I am somewhere in between.  I decided to stain our school room floor so that put us back a week.  We should be starting soon, hopefully.  Anyway, that's not what I am here for, I am actually here because it is Free Resource Friday.  Today's Free Resource is a full curriculum.




Discovery K12 is an online curriculum for grades Pre-K - 12th and best of all it is totally FREE.   
Be sure to head over there to check it out. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today I hope today's Free Resource Friday blesses you and your homeschool!                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment