Friday, August 24, 2018

Dear New Homeschool Mama

This year has really run by us.  Can you believe we are already in August?  We are actually, creeping into the month September.  Now, I am not complaining about that because fall is my favorite season!  
In the homeschool community, many of us are either prepping to start a new school year, or we have just recently started our new year.  With that, I know that somewhere out there, there is a mom who has just made the decision to homeschool.  There is also a mom who is relatively new to it and is still trying to figure this thing called homeschool out.  I remember very vividly when I began my journey as a homeschool mom, it was 5 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday.  I was so unsure of everything, I didn't know where to start, I didn't know if I could do it, I was excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time.  I kept asking myself the question, "What if I fail them?"  Yes, I've been there before I'm sure every homeschooling mom has.  Trust me you are not alone in this.  I would love to give you some peace by sharing with you some things I wish I would have known before I got started.




This post is apart of Andrea's, from All The Homeschool Things, Ready, Set, Homeschool blog party.  That is where you can find the rest of my post and trust me you don't want to miss this.  So head on over to Ready, Set, Homeschool blog and see what I have left you there.  You can find the full article here.

In case you were wondering what the Ready, Set Homeschool blog party is, it is where you will find 15 days of tips and hacks to prepare you for the upcoming school year.  So what are you waiting on, why are you still here?  Hurry and head on over and don't forget to enter the giveaway!!

2 comments: