Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Thankful Series - Day 7

I just can't believe we are already in November.  Where has the year gone?  I am about a week late with this post, but it is better late than never.  Each day leading up to Thanksgiving, I will share an "I am thankful for... Because..." post.  If you follow me on Facebook then you have already been participating with me. Thank you! I am thankful for you!




 Today is I am thankful for my home because...

I am thankful for my home because it is my safe haven.  When I am home I'm at peace!  It provides warmth when I am cold and keep me cool when it is hot.  Home is where my family is and for that I am thankful.  Thank you Lord for providing us with a home!

Matthew 7:25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.



You are welcome to comment below why you are thankful for you home or just go to the Lord in prayer to give Him thanks.

Thanks for stoping by today!  May the Lord bless your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment