Friday, October 5, 2018

Printable Books of the Bible "Summary Sheets" - Review

Teach Sunday School

Our family has been using Book-By-Book Bible Printables from Teach Sunday School to teach an overview of each book of the Bible.
Have you guys ever wanted an at-a-glance view of a specific book of the Bible?  Do you ever wonder who wrote a particular book in the Bible? I know my children, myself, and even my husband often wonder those things especially about those books we may overlook sometimes. Well if that's ever a problem for you or someone you know, you will love these printables!





What We Received

We received a downloadable pdf file of the overview of all 66 books of the Bible. 

Books of the Bible at a Glance


How We Used It 

We used our Book-By-Book Bible Printables a couple of different ways. My oldest daughter is going to read through the New Testament this year.  So, before she starts a new book, I print off the overview sheet that corresponds with the book she is reading so that she can learn about it.  I do the same thing for my younger kids, too.  However, they are covering different books of the Bible than my oldest daughter.  These are very versatile and can be used in many different ways.  I love how with each sheet there is something new I can learn about the various books.



The Printables

Each one of the Books of the Bible is on its own page.  Some of the critical points are highlighted on each sheet.  
The name of the Book is at the very top of the page. Below that it tells where it can be found (Old or New Testaments) and it's book order, the author, and an estimate of when it was written.
Claims to Fame - this tells something unique or amazing about that came from or happened in that book.
Famous Stories - This section shows you at-a-glance what famous stories come from this book and it gives scripture where it can be found.
Most Famous Verse - they pulled from a website showing the most searched verses in each book of the Bible.
Important Points About This Book - this is an at-a-glance view of some of the most essential points in each book.

Books of the Bible at a Glance

Our Thoughts 

This came in handy because my children are very inquisitive especially my youngest son. They are in constant pursuit to know who wrote what, when, and why.  These printables provide that and so much more.  Ever wonder, where those famous stories your grandmother told you from memory, are located? You know like David and Goliath or Jonah and the whale?  Well, the printables have that all laid out in one place for easy reference.  These are very easy to use, self-explanatory, and they can be used in many different ways.  In fact, I am thinking about having them laminated and using them for memory cards. 


My fifteen-year-old daughter said." You guys I love this product so much. There are a lot of books of the Bible I haven't even read yet, and there are those I'm accustomed to, yet when my mama gave me the paper over Mark( which is what I just finished reading ), there was some information on that paper I didn't even know. This was really helpful for me before I started reading the book.  I'll most definitely recommend this to everybody of any age."

My thirteen-year-old son said. "I like how the paper tells famous Bible verses that people can remember. "

My eleven-year-old daughter said." I love how it gives you key facts about each book in the Bible."

My nine-year-old son said."I like how helpful the information is and the verses I give so I can study them."

If you would like to find out other ways these fantastic Printable Books of the Bible "Summary Sheets" can be used, click the banner below and read how others have used them.


Books of the Bible At-a-Glance { Teach Sunday School Reviews}


You can find Teach Sunday School on Social Media.



Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SundaySchoolLessons/Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/biblefun/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teachsundayschool/YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SundaySchoolSample


Thank you for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!


Crew Disclaimer

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I want to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and precise effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and in no way appear to get something done. online gambling

    ReplyDelete