Friday, July 20, 2018

Free Resource Friday - Education.com

Hey, Y'all! 
Are you staying cool?  
This has been one hot week for us peeps here in Texas!  I'm just trying to keep from frying, so indoors it has been for my family.  It is even too hot to go to the water park!  Anyways, enough about this heat I am back with another free resource for you. 
This week's Free Resource Friday is brought to you by Education.com
Education.com is a website for teachers and parents that provides resources, tools, and learning material that can help improve the education of children. They provide learning resources in over 20 countries and six continents.


I don't know about you, but in our house, Math is that one subject that we do all year round.  It's like if the kids take off from math their brain totally forgets every concept ever taught to them.  So if you are like me I think you will appreciate this freebie.

Get ready for summer with this kayaking themed division worksheet from education.com!  Find more fun math resources here. 


Division Worksheet

Answer Key

Hope you enjoy!  See you next week for another Free Resource Friday.






No comments:

Post a Comment