Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Mom Tip Tuesday - Introduction

I just wanted to introduce my readers to a new ongoing series I will be starting here on my blog.  I know the majority of you are moms, so I thought it would be fun and interesting to start what I am calling, "Mom Tip Tuesday."

The way it is going to work is every Tuesday I will posting some type of tip for moms.  The tips will range from hygiene, discipline, house cleaning, beauty, homeschooling, advice on newborns all the way through teens, marriage etc.   I will also be allowing other mom bloggers to leave a link to a blog post of theirs about a mom tip.  You will also be able to see these tips on my youtube channel as well, so be sure to subscribe to Life as Mrs. Cooks on Youtube.  I hope you all are as excited about this as I am because I have so much that I look forward to sharing with you all.  Until next post be blessed!


Don't forget to link up your mom tip post down below.








7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful series idea. I cant wait to read next weeks tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! I might have a few I can contribute. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linking up an oldie, but goodie! Thanks for hosting the link-up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great link up idea! This is going to be useful for all the moms out there!

    Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! How do we submit our work to you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the tips and tricks. Our local moms always like seeing these types of things.

    ReplyDelete