Friday, April 13, 2018

Other - Five Minute Friday

I am back with another Five Minute Friday.  This weeks word is a tough one to write about because I'm not sure what comes to my mind when I think about OTHER.   Yes, other is this week's word.

OTHER




Oh my, let's see.  So many times we can categorize people and even family by the "others" if they are different than us.  It's a sad time that we are living in.  However, the Bible tells us in Luke 6:31 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise."  So, in other words, treat "others" the way you want to be treated.  I know it's hard sometimes but we have to give the same grace we want the Lord to give to us.  The "others" rather they be a different financial class, different race, or whatever it may be needs to see what love is, so treat your neighbors with kindness.   Be sure you are shining like a light in this world of darkness.
Matthew 5:14 says "Ye are the light of the world.  A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid."

This week was super short I know, but it still has meaning so take what you can from it and be blessed. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Treating "others" the way we want to be treated would make this world a better place. Sometimes, a simple smile and thank you are big in this world today.

    I'm sad about the "others" division I see happening in our world, but I'm hopeful because God is bigger than the petty things we use to divide ourselves. He can move in our hearts be kind and loving.

    May we all shine the light of Christ and turn this world rightside up.

    ReplyDelete